Click here to watch the episode
- John Torinus: Will President Clinton heal or divide?
- Ian Milhiser: Trump's greatest service to America may be ending Paul Ryan's career
- Mitch Henck: 2016 is year of tabloid election
- Matthew Rothschild: A crucial vote Nov. 8 you haven't heard about
Actions Speak Louder than Words on Chronic Wasting Disease
- Steven Walters: Will high court kill assessment process?
- Jon Peacock: State budget well short of projections
- Rebecca Blank: Visiting southeast Wisconsin
- Joe Peterangelo: Communities experiment to address public transportation first mile/last mile challenges
- Paul Fanlund: Tammy Baldwin, gender warrior
- George Will: Republican Senate hopes may rest with Wisconsin's Ron Johnson
- Russ Feingold: I will protect, expand Social Security
- Eric Bott: Russ Feingold no friend to those struggling economically
- James Rowen: Surrounded by Harvard grads, Ron Johnson disdains Harvard
- Charlie Sykes: Is the Waukesha GOP worried about Evan McMullin?
Petri and Schultz will not vote for Trump
Trump is better for families - without a doubt
- Timothy Stanley: Can Paul Ryan and the GOP be saved?
- Ernst-Ulrich Franzen: Demand answers from state candidates
- Dave Zweifel: David Prosser doesn't deserve naming honor
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|