Click here to watch the episode
The Insiders: Two-Minute Take
Lisa B. Nelson:
Remembering "Uncle Rodney"
- Ed Straker: Is Paul Ryan the speaker savior?
- Jonathan Krause: The job nobody wants
- George Mitchell: Why would Paul Ryan say yes?
- Josh Marshall: Is Paul Ryan the unicorn?
- Amanda Marcotte: Reminder: Paul Ryan is a wild-eyed, right-wing nut
- John Nichols: Kevin McCarthy's exit proves what we already know--the GOP is completely dysfunctional
Tom Tiffany and Van Wanggaard:
Transparency in John Doe investigations a must
Senate Democrats' Badger Blueprint focuses on growth, innovation and opportunity
- John Kaufman: Journal Sentinel to be swallowed by a giant shareholder-driven media holding company. But it's all good
- Charlie Sykes: The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: An autopsy
- Dominique Paul Noth: Court says Caterpillar must admit union inspector
- James Rowen: WisDOT, allies holding motorists, communities as tax-and-spend hostages
- Matt Hrodey: The Lion, the Witch and the Cloakroom
- Bruce Murphy: Scott Walker is not finished
- Paul Fanlund: Moving beyond our Scott Walker fixation
- James Wigderson: Question the general: Ending corporate welfare not easy
- David Newby and Miriam Pemberton: Economic diversity still matters
- John McAdams: Bureaucratic pathology at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|