Click here to watch the episode
- Steven Walters: Legislators rework Walker's plan
- Margaret Krome: Scott Walker is taking it out on the poor again
Wisconsin could lose billions and see 268,000 forgo health coverage
- William Wineke: Would you buy stock in Wisconsin?
- Jimmy Anderson: How Republicans are swindling the hard-working Wisconsin taxpayer
- Terese Berceau: Republicans suffer from Madison derangement syndrome
- James Wigderson: There's nothing "fiscally conservative" about Bucks arena deal
- Daniel Bice: Interest could push public cost of new Bucks arena over $400 million
- Charlie Sykes: Don't let the Democrats off the hook on the Bucks arena deal
- Bruce Murphy: Bucks bailout gets even bigger
- Jonathan Krause: Are the terrorists winning now?
- Scott Walker: How we turned things around in Wisconsin
- Jennifer Rubin: Jeb Bush and Scott Walker getting better with time
- John Nichols: NSA reform? No way! Scott Walker wants 'something closer to the Patriot Act'
- Stan Stojkovic: Gov. Scott Walker, Republicans have distorted priorities for Wisconsin
- John Wiley: UW has put Wisconsin on the world map
- Steve Hiniker: Lawmakers need to curb state highway projects
- Chris Rickert: Drowning state office space sorrows in a Madison-made craft beer
- Jon Peacock: Friday's budget amendments compound the problems for school districts
- Dave Cieslewicz: Feingold will reclaim the maverick mantel
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|