Click here to watch the episode
The Insiders: Obama's La Crosse visit, state budget
- Bill Lueders: Fight lawmaker's shocking attack on open government
- Chris Walker: WisGOP becomes the "Know-Nothing" Party on open records proposal
- Aaron Camp: Even the far-right doesn't like the Wisconsin GOP's attack on open records laws
- Jonathan Krause: Under cover of darkness
- Steve Hanson: Wis. Republicans - what you don't know will let us hurt you
- Gregory Humphrey: Wisconsin legislative Republicans flushing definition of public records for bill drafts
- Joanne Brown: The beginning of the end of public records
- Melissa Sargent: Money speaks in Wisconsin legislative process
- Kathleen Vinehout: Four (not so easy) ways to balance the transportation budget
- Matt Pommer: Walker and Rubio or Rubio-Walker?
- Jud Lounsbury: Palin got hounded for her Pentecostalism, but not Scott Walker
- James Wigderson: Science on Waukesha's side
- Alan Talaga: Lessons from the marriage equality fight
- Dan Shafer: Ballot questions are supposed to enhance democracy. So why are they ignored?
- Chris Rickert: Nothing to see here when (most) police contacts end peacefully
- Matt Pommer: Rural communities feel left out for resources
- Owen Robinson: Wisconsin Republicans come to agreement on budget
- Chris Taylor: GOP: More tax giveaways for the rich
- Kevin Binversie: Why is Milwaukee County giving away land for $1 again?
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|