Click here to watch the episode
The Insiders: Taxes, statistics and health care
- E.J. Dionne Jr.: Scott Walker needs to watch his back as Ted Cruz starts campaigning
- Jennifer Rubin: Rick Perry and Scott Walker get more impressive with time
- Charles Krauthammer: Scott Walker's odds of winning GOP nomination 4-1
- Dave Zweifel: Scott Walker a textbook case of why we don't trust politicians
A school near you: Public education budget crisis
- James Rowen: Growing GOP rebellion vs. Walker back home
Immigration reform will grow our economy
- Bruce Murphy: Can Daley beat Bradley for Supreme Court?
- Tom Bamberger: UWM tries to do a Calatrava
- Jonathan Krause: The 44-year old university system that is still living at home
- John Frederick Kaufman: UW and the dangers of critical thinking
- James Sherk: Choice provided by right-to-work will help Wisconsin's union members
- Neil Heinen: Legislature must protect our right to know who is spending what
- David D. Haynes: How much would the public benefit from a new Milwaukee Bucks arena?
- Doug Moe: 35 years on, recalling 'Apocalypse Brown'
- James Wigderson: Judicial races on the docket
- Matt K. Lewis: Scott Walker has a micromanagement problem
- Callen Harty: The real danger of Ted Cruz is Scott Walker
- Pete Kennedy: Dear conservatives, your governor has betrayed you
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|