Click here to watch the episode
- Collin Roth: Trump, Sanders win in N.H. send message about restive electorate
- Jonathan Krause: The one man revolution
- David Blaska: Marco was fun while he lasted; Bernie berned by VA hospital scandal
- John Nichols: 'It's just not achievable' versus a 'political revolution'
- Julie Lassa: GOP still tampering with our democracy
- James Wigderson: Republicans retreat on raising taxes
- James Rowen: Legislature sticks it to the general public again
- Dave Zweifel: Special interests will rule until voters say 'no more'
- Bruce Murphy: The plague of urban evictions
- Steven Baas: Time to finish what we started in the I-94 corridor
- Matt Pommer: Are state's job creators emphasizing wrong things?
- Tom Still: Immigration reform elusive in election year, but inevitable for economy
- Allan Sloan: Johnson Controls gaming the system for its benefit
- Rick Esenberg: State Supreme Court bars DA's from sharing secret John Doe docs with attorneys
- Bruce Thompson: Why has Schimel suddenly entered John Doe controversy?
- Matthew Rothschild: Is Schimel the ace in the hole for John Doe opponents?
- Kathleen Vinehout: Keep private water companies out of Wisconsin
- Jim Sensenbrenner: Tax reform is critical for American economic prosperity
- Brian Fraley: Legislature poised to make voter registration process more secure
- Jonathan Krause: The UW's brutal working conditions
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|